Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Life Is Short

by Kay Heitsch

Stop acting like life is a rehearsal. Don't waste your time in anger and worry. Life is too short to be unhappy. ~ Valuable Time Quotes
Something happens to your thinking when your child dies before you do. Then, suddenly, you see how quickly things change and how short life is. You don't want to waste your time in anger and worry. You understand life is too short to be unhappy.
Our Bible verse says, "Teach us how short our life is so that we may become wise." Psalm 90:12 GNT
Unfortunately, I had to learn how short life is the hard way. I took life for granted like it was a rehearsal. I wasted a lot of time in anger and worry. Now I want to live the short time I have left in this life happy.
Stop acting like life is a rehearsal. Don't waste your time in anger and worry. Life is too short to be unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment