Thursday, September 16, 2021

Make Peace a Priority

by Kay Heitsch

Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time, it comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, and peace of soul. ~ Daily Inspirations ~
It's amazing what stress can do to the body. Personally, I believe it's one of the primary reasons people are sick. I know for myself if I get stressed, I feel it in my mind and body. Unfortunately, in our society, the way we deal with stress is to take a pill. But if we changed our behavior and made peace a priority, I think we would find a better result.
Our Bible verse says, Peace of mind makes the body healthy, but jealousy is like cancer. Proverbs 14:30 GNT
Peace of mind does help to make the body healthy. But, unfortunately, jealousy, among other negative behaviors, tends to eat at us, just like cancer.
Health does not always come from medicine. Most of the time, it comes from peace of mind, peace in the heart, and peace of soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment