Tuesday, September 14, 2021

What Should I Do?

by Kay Heitsch

God doesn't ask you to figure it out. He only asks you to believe. ~ What Does God Want Me to Do? Quotes ~
We often wonder what God wants us to do. So I asked God. I was surprised when I found the following verses in the Bible. I found out other people had asked Jesus the same question.
Our Bible verses say, The people asked Jesus. "What does God want us to do?" Jesus answered, "What God wants you to do is to believe in the One He sent." John 6:28 & 29
So what God wants us to do is to believe in Jesus. Wow, that was not what I expected. When I read the answer to my question, the pressure was off. I understood that Jesus had done everything for me. Jesus did it all! Now my job was to believe.
It was interesting how my attitude changed. Now I had a want-to mentality and not a have-to. I didn't need to figure anything out. I was free to be the person God called me to be and keep believing.
God doesn't ask you to figure it out. He only asks you to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment