Wednesday, October 21, 2020

What Do You Know?

by Kay Heitsch

True peace comes from knowing that God is in control no matter how things look. ~ I know Quotes ~
I remember a common greeting used to be, "What'd Ya Know?" People were interested in what another person knew. I haven't heard that greeting in years.
I think it would be a good idea to ask ourselves, "What do you know?" What do you know about God? Job said, "I know my Redeemer lives." Do you know God loves you? Do you know that God causes everything to work out for the good of those who love Him?
Our Bible verse says, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28 NLT
The best way to stay in peace is to know that God is in control.
True peace comes from knowing that God is in control no matter how things look.

No comments:

Post a Comment