Thursday, October 22, 2020

God Will Take Care of You

by Kay Heitsch

Leave everything in God's hands. Confidently know and trust that He will take care of you. ~ God Will Take Care of You Quotes ~
As with many of you, I have been in situations where I felt afraid. I didn't know what the future was going to be like. I remember vividly the day I said to the LORD, "I trust You to take care of me!" Once I confidently put my trust in God, I felt a sense of peace and thanksgiving filled my heart.
Our Bible verse says, "The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." Psalm 28:7 NLT
When we trust in the LORD with all of our hearts, we know that He will take care of us. He will help us and give us strength and protection. We can confidently put our trust in Him.
Leave everything in God's hands. Confidently know and trust that He will take care of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment