Saturday, April 4, 2020

Expect The Unexpected

Expect the unexpected. Life is full of unexpected things just waiting to surprise you. ~ Expect The Unexpected Quotes ~
Isn't it fun when you receive an unexpected surprise? I truly believe there are many unexpected surprises all around us if we would just open our eyes and look for them.
Today's Bible verse says, "For I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland." Isaiah 43:19 NLT
Wow, this verse says that the LORD is already doing something new. He is asking "Do you not see it?" Let's look for the new things that God is doing every day.
Expect the unexpected. Life is full of unexpected things just waiting to surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment