Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Turn The Page

There comes a day when turning the page is the best decision for you because you realize there is much more to the book than the page you were stuck on. ~ Quotes About Life ~
We all have a past and things that have happened to us that we would be better off to just let go of. It's not easy to move on when our past is pulling us back. I've learned that I can't move forward if I keep reliving my past.
Today's Bible verses have helped me focus on the future and not the past. “Do not call to mind the former things; pay no attention to things of old. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? Isaiah 43:19
Sometimes I don't see the new thing especially when my mind is thinking about the past or some present negative thing that's going on in my life. But when I change my thinking and start looking for the new thing I start to feel hopeful again.
There comes a day when turning the page is the best decision for you because you realize there is more to the book than the page you are stuck on.

No comments:

Post a Comment