Monday, April 1, 2019

Waiting For Approval

Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people's approval on how you live it. Life Quotes
Everyone has an opinion! We can't live our lives waiting for people's approval on how we live it.
I decided a long time ago that I wasn't going to waste my time waiting for people's approval. I think we can listen to good advice but in the long run, it's our life and we need to live it.
Today's Bible verse tells us whose approval is important. "Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God... Galatians 1:10
When we are doing our best to work the plan God has for our lives we do not need people's approval. It's nice if they do approve but if they don't we won't waste our time stressing about it.
Life is too short to waste time waiting for other people's approval on how you live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment