Monday, December 10, 2018

Beautiful Memories

"Let's make beautiful memories out of ordinary moments." ~ Christmas Memories Quotes ~
I bet we can all think of some seemingly ordinary moments that have turned into some beautiful memories. I know I have. I'll share one.
Years ago I work in a memory care unit with a lady named Lucille. At Christmastime, I would play Christmas carols on a tape recorder I had tied to the back of Lucille's wheelchair. On the weekends Lucille's son Jim would stop up to visit. We would walk around with the taped Christmas carols playing and sing along with Lucille.
At the time singing these Christmas carols seemed like an ordinary moment but now those ordinary moments have turned into a beautiful memory.
This year let's make more beautiful memories out of ordinary moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment