Sunday, December 9, 2018

Beautiful From The Inside Out

Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful. Inspirational Quotes
When I describe my friends they are all "so cute" or "beautiful" and "good people." I see them as beautiful from the inside out.
Years ago I was describing some friends of mine. When the person I described them to saw them they were surprised. Somehow they didn't see the same way I did. However, they didn't have the same relationship I did either. To me, they were beautiful from the inside out.
Our Bible verse tells us how God sees us. "For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.” 1 Samuel 16:7
Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful. They are beautiful from the inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment