Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Someone Is Always With You

No matter how dark things become, someone is always with you and that someone is God. He helps you by giving you peace and a positive mental attitude. ~ Dr. Norman V. Peale ~
Anyone who knows me well knows how much I love and respect Dr. Norman V. Peale. Dr. Peale helped me understand that I was not alone. He showed me that the LORD was there to help me live a positive life right here on earth no matter how dark things were.
The following Bible verse is one of my go-to verses. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10 ESV
The thief had stolen enough of my life. I wasn't about to let the negative things in life kill and destroy anymore. I made up my mind, with the LORD's help, to live the abundant life that Jesus died to give me.
No matter how dark things become, someone is always with you and that someone is God. He helps you by giving you peace and a positive mental attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment