Friday, October 26, 2018

A Meaningful Life

It's better to have a meaningful life and make a difference than to merely have a long life. Meaningful Life Quotes
I've known many people who have lived a long life. Sorry to say I've said of some, "They lived a dying life their whole life." By saying this I meant they never really enjoyed their life. They lived in some kind of drama most of the time. How sad!
However, I've known others who lived a short and meaningful life. They had issues in life just like everyone does, but they didn't live in negative drama. They enjoyed their life and made a difference. I'm sure you can think of people in both categories.
Our Bible verse is one of my favorites. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10
I'm sure you, like me, want to live the abundant life that Jesus died to give us. We don't want to merely have a long life, but we want our life to be meaningful and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment