Thursday, May 17, 2018

God's GPS

Sometimes I look up, smile and say, "I know that was you, God! THANKS!" ~ God's GPS Quotes ~
We have things that happen every day that we may not even notice where we are using God's GPS.
Our Bible verse says, "The LORD says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you." Psalm 32:8 NLT
Yesterday I had an unexpected phone call. This kept me from leaving the house like I had planned. Because of this, I arrived at the cemetery later than I wanted.
As I was getting ready to drag the mulch up the hill to the grave a guy drove up and offered to carry it for me. I was surprised but happy for his help.
When we ask God to lead and guide we know he is watching over us. When something unexpected happens we can look up, smile and say, "I know that was you, God! Thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment