Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Who Ya Gonna Believe?

by Kay Heitsch
I have the word, BELIEVE on my cell phone case. When I feel doubt rise up I say, "I do believe; help my unbelief." (see mark 9:24)
We all go through situations in our lives that we don't understand. I'm sure Joseph was wondering why he was going through all that he did. I love the way he handled his situation when he came face to face with his mean brothers. He said, "You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good." He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people." Genesis 50:20
I like today's quote, "Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, & doubting. Have faith that things will work out. Maybe not how you planned, but always believe that God will see you through."
It's a rare occasion that God works things out the way we planned. I've found that out many times over the years. That's when I have to ask myself, "Who Ya Gonna Believe?"
I may not understand. However, I know from past experience that God will see me through! Even things that were meant for my harm. I've seen God work it out for my good in the long run.
Who Ya Gonna Believe? For me I'm going to believe and trust in the Lord. When bad things happen I can say like Joseph, This was meant for my harm; but God intended it for good. I'm gonna believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment