Monday, November 21, 2016

Enjoy The Journey

by Kay Heitsch
We've all read the poem, "I'll be happy when..." I can almost bet that at some time we've all said those words, "I'll be happy when." I know I have.
How about being happy now? How can we ever enjoy the journey if we are constantly thinking, "I'll be happy when..."
I like today's quote, "Life is a journey, with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy!"
It was a great day when I came on the Bible verse, "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." John 10:10
When I read John 10:10 I knew I could be happy today. I was here to enjoy the journey!
We have so much to be thankful for. Yes, we have problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all, experiences to enjoy!
Enjoy The Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment