Sunday, November 20, 2016

Do You Trust Me?


I can't even count the times I've heard this question in my mind, "Do You Trust Me?" I've thought, "Do you trust Me?" so many times I actually bought a plaque to remind myself to have faith.
This plaque with these words hang in our office. It reads, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3:5&6 NLT
Today's quote, "Faith isn't a feeling. It's a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain." I believe this quote goes right along with the Bible verse on our plaque.
We don't know what the future holds. But we can keep our joy in uncertain times when we can answer, "Yes LORD, I trust You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment