Thursday, November 17, 2016

Love Never Ends!

by Kay Heitsch
Today would be our son, Todd's, 45th birthday. However, he died in a car accident when he was 16.
Today's quote, "Keep Calm because LOVE never dies!" and the Bible verse "Love never ends." mean a lot to me.
I remember well reading 1 Corinthians 13 after Todd died and seeing, "Love never ends." I've kept 'Love never ends' etched in my mind and in my heart. I know that my love for Todd has never died! I truly believe his love for me is still living on.
Hey Todd do you remember that record we had for you and Shannon that we played on your birthdays? Yours went something like this. "Hey Todd it's your birthday! You're the big STAR today!" Today is the day we celebrate you our STAR.
Happy Birthday Todd! I'm keeping Calm because I know LOVE never dies! I will love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment