Friday, November 18, 2016

Enjoy The Ride!

by Kay Heitsch
I had to smile thinking about today's quote, "Life is like a roller coaster. You can either scream every time there's a bump or you can throw your hands up and enjoy the ride." How true this quote is.
I'm sure we all know people who are upset by every bump in the road. But we also know people who throw their hands up and enjoy the ride.
I want to be a person who "Enjoys The Ride!" I know, like all of you, that life is not fair at times. Life can be like a roller coaster. It has it's up's and down's. It can be scary at times. But it is what it is! We have a choice how we respond. We can scream or throw our hands up and enjoy the ride.
When life gets hard I like to remind myself of this Bible verse, "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33 KJ 2000
It's very clear that in this world we will have trouble. No doubt about it! But this verse also tells us to "be of good cheer." Why? Because "I (Jesus) have overcome the world."
So next time you feel like you're on a roller coaster remember that this is just life. You can scream if you like, but you can also throw your hands up and "Enjoy The Ride."

No comments:

Post a Comment