Tuesday, November 15, 2016

You Are YOUnique

by Kay Heitsch
How cool it is that there is no one else like you! You are YOUnique! I don't know why people try to be like, and even look like, someone else.
Over the years I've found it's freeing to be comfortable with me. The more I've been able to accept myself the more I can accept others.
Today's quote, "Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face. Your life has a purpose. You are YOUnique" is good advice.
I met Dr Norman V. Peale. When I met him he was very old. What I noticed about him was the twinkle in his eye and the smile on his face. Dr. Peale knew who he was and that his life had a purpose. He knew he was YOUnique!
When we know who we are we can have a twinkle in our eye and a smile on our face. We know our life has purpose and we are YOUnique.

No comments:

Post a Comment