Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Be Ready!

Be Ready! by Kay Heitsch
Life is unpredictable and you never know what is coming next. Always be ready for change. Miracles come in moments. Be ready!
Some changes that come into our lives are welcome. Some changes are not. Welcome or not change comes. We need to be ready and look for the miracle in the moment.
When change comes I like to look for the miracles in the moment. When I look at life like this it makes change exciting.
It's the season for a change. I'm going over and remove the fall decorations from Todd's grave. I'll be changing it for Christmas and winter. I've experienced some 'miracle moments' at the cemetery. I'll be ready just in case I have one today.
I chose this Bible verse today, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1 NIV
There is a time for everything and change will come. Be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment