Monday, November 28, 2016

Love, Joy, Faith, Hope, Peace

by Kay Heitsch
Every morning I look for some quote to post on fb. Today I saw these words, Love, Joy, Faith, Hope, and Peace and felt uplifted.
Isn't it strange how just seeing certain words can affect the way you feel. I've heard someone say that words are containers for power! How true that is! The words we see and the words we speak have power in them.
Did you know that one kind word can brighten someone's day? Just the opposite is true too. One unkind word can cut as deeply as a knife.
Today is a great day to be aware of words. The words we read and the words we say.
Psalms 91:14 is a prayer to help us be aware of words, "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14

No comments:

Post a Comment