Wednesday, November 30, 2016

LOVE Keeps Going...

by Kay Heitsch
There have been times in my life that I have felt like giving up. It's not easy to keep on keepin' on when we go through difficulties in life. We can either give in, give up, or get stronger.
The English have a phase, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going." I really like that!
How we respond to difficulties in life makes a huge difference. We can actually make a bigger deal out of things than we need to. Or we can ask the Lord to give us strength to go through our troubles with a good attitude.
Today I chose, "Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1 Corinthians 13:7
LOVE has kept me going when the going was tough! LOVE never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. LOVE keeps us keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment