Thursday, October 6, 2016

Your Mess Can Be Your Message

by Kay Heitsch
If you really believe that God's in control and that you can do all things through Christ who gives you the strength (see Philippians 4:13) then "Your Mess Can Be Your Message."
Today I found a scrap of paper in an old Bible. These words were written in a child's handwriting. "Positive thinking is complete faith and trust that God is in control of every situation. God may use people, but it's better to trust God than to depend on people." I found these words to be so true.
When we believe God is in control of our situations we can trust Him to turn our mess into our message. It's nice to have people help us out, but we don't need to depend on them when we put our faith and trust in God.
One of my favorite Bible verses is, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." This verse has helped me believe that with the Lord's help I can turn my mess into my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment