Wednesday, October 5, 2016

ASAP

by Kay Heitsch
I like to find cute ways of remembering spiritual things. Today I found ASAP which translated into Always Stop And Pray. What a great way to remember to pray.
I have several reminders around our home to remind myself to pray. Years ago Brandon gave me a little angel holding a sign. The sign says, "Prayer Changes Things." I can recall many things in my life where a simple prayer changed things.
Another little reminder is a plaque that hangs in our kitchen. This plaque reads, "Life is fragile. Handle with prayer" Life is fragile. We never know what a day will bring.
One of my favorite Bible verses is "Do not worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking with a thankful heart." Philippians 4:6 GMT
When I see ASAP from now on I'm going to think, As soon as possible, Always Stop And Pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment