Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Smile You Are Loved

by Kay Heitsch
A lot of people don't know that they are love.
Years ago when I entered into a personal relationship with the Lord I was excited! I had found something that I wanted to share with everyone. The more I studied the more this message stood out, "Tell people I love them!" Really? Don't people know that God loves them?
The longer I live the more I see that a lot of people don't know that they are loved by a God who was willing to die for them.(see John 3:16) Many don't realize that God knew them and formed them in their mother's womb. (see Jeremiah 1:5) We are no accident!
God/Jesus not only loved us enough to die for us, but he also loved us enough so show us how to have a great life right here on earth. (see John 10:10) Sometimes people miss that part.
Today I want to say, "Smile, you are loved!" Now that's something to smile about!

No comments:

Post a Comment