Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Yes, You Can!

by Kay Heitsch
It's easy to give up when we stumble on our journey. When we want to give up we find an excuse to do so.. However, if we really want to do something, even though we stumble, we will find a way to get back up for a comeback.
We all get 24 hours in a day. 7 days a week. We make time for what we really want to do. If it's important to us we can find a way. If not we will find an excuse.
Instead of giving ourselves reasons why we can't. Why not give ourselves reasons why we can.
One of my very favorite Bible verses is, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 3:13 This verse has helped me make a comeback many times when I've stumbled on my journey.
When I stumble I sometimes make the excuse, "I can't do this!" That's when I have to remind myself to get back up. It's time for a comeback! I know that if something is a part of the plan God has for me, He'll give me the strength and ability to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment