Friday, October 21, 2016

Faith

by Kay Heitsch
For many years I thought "Faith" was what denomination you belonged to. When people asked, "What faith are you?" People responded, "Oh I'm United Methodist, Baptist, Catholic, etc etc." I somehow didn't know "faith" was much more than this. Now I know faith is all about believing.
My phone case says, "Believe" on it. I also have a plaque on the porch that says, "Believe."
Today's quote, "Faith is all about believing. You don't know how it will happen, but you know it will." What a great way to live! Having faith that something good is going to happen. You don't know how, but you believe it will.
I heard another definition of faith. "Faith is a happy expectation that something good is going to happen."
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
God has a plan and it's for good! Keep the FAITH! Keep a happy expectation that something good is going to happen. You may not know how, but you can believe that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment