Thursday, October 13, 2016

Change The World

by Kay Heitsch
I thought about change as I sat with hair color on my hair this morning. As always, I type in a few words on the internet and add 'quotes.' Today what stood out to me was this quote, "How do you change the world? One room at a time. Which room? The one you're in." Wow!
How true this quote is. We can change the atmosphere of the room we're in. Think about it...even if we're home alone.
What happens when you walk into a room? If you smile and greet people you can feel a welcoming feeling. But walk in and be in a bad mood, barking at people, and it's quite a different story.
Today is the day to change the world. How? One room at a time. Which room? The one you're in. By letting our light shine, we can change the world. When we do people will give the glory to God. (see Matthew 5:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment