Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Please Don't Feed The Fears

by Kay Heitsch
Fear is an emotion we all feel at times. I don't think all fear is bad; because we need it to know when something is dangerous. But some fear is, False Evidence Appearing Real.
I've had different experiences with fear. I was so fearful once I started to have a nose bleed. This was when the verse, "God has not given you the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7 came to my mind. I knew this fear was, False Evidence Appearing Real!
I'm normally very healthy and energetic! I don't take any medication. However, I had a problem and was given a RX. Well, this drug may not of been an issue for most people, but it was for me! I called to let the doctor know and was given something else. When I read the side effects on this new RX I read the same ones I had just experienced. I felt fear!
I've been telling myself, "Please Don't Feed The Fears."  I'm calling today to see if this is something I should also avoid or just take it. Because this fear could be, False Evidence Appearing Real.

No comments:

Post a Comment