Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Be Confident Of This

by Kay Heitsch
Confidence is a word that makes some people uncomfortable. They confuse confidence with arrogance. We need to be confident to move forward in life. Confident in God!
Many years ago my friend Eugena gave me a Bible verse. "Being confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Philippians 1:6
I had never heard this Bible verse before. But this verse gave me confidence! I had a lot of issues in my life, but after reading this verse I was confident that God who began a good work in me would complete it. My confidence was in His ability and not my own.
Today's quote, "We are a work in progress. When God starts something He finishes it. Be confident! He will complete the work He began in you!" should give all of us hope!
We are a work in progress. God is not finished with us yet! He will complete the work He began. Be confident of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment