Thursday, October 27, 2016

Remembering

by Kay Heitsch
When we are down or discouraged there's a great way to pick ourselves up. How? By remembering all the times God has led us on our journey.
Wow, when I look back over my life and think of all the times God has guided me and protected me I am amazed!
There's a text in Deuteronomy 8 that says, "Remember how the Lord led you on your journey..." Also, Psalm 126:3 says "The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy."  Both of these texts have helped me stay focused on the great things God has done.
Today's quote, "Life is like a piano: The white keys represent happiness, the black keys show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys make music also."
This quote is a reminder that even in the dark times of our lives God can make some beautiful music out of them. He sure has in mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment