Saturday, September 17, 2016

Seasons Change

by Kay Heitsch
Since I live in Michigan we are blessed to watch the changing of the seasons. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter are totally different. I enjoy watching the seasons change and seeing the beauty each season holds.
Today's quote, "Each moment of the year has it's own beauty. Embrace the current season of your life. Seasons change and so do we." reminded me of this.
I do enjoy the changing of the seasons and seeing the beauty each season holds. However, I hadn't really thought about, "Embrace the current season of my life. Seasons change and so do we." before.
I'm not sure if I'm in the fall or winter season of my life. I know I'm past spring and summer. lol

I hope and pray whatever season you're in you'll take time to embrace every season and look for the beauty in each. I know I'll be more aware to do this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment