Sunday, September 18, 2016

Recalculating

by Kay Heitsch
Recalculating, recalculating, recalculating! How many times have you heard those words on a trip?
Today I heard a message about God giving us second changes and saying, "recalculating" when we make wrong choices and turns in our lives. I can't even imagine how many times God's had to say, "Recalculating" in my life.
Today's quote, "No matter how far you've gone down the wrong road in life, you can always turn around. God gives second chances and U-turns." spoke right to this point.
I don't know about others, but I find the GPS voice annoying at times. But when I am going the wrong direction and need help I'm happy to be put back on the right road.
God can make miracles out of mistakes. I know He's certainly done that in my life. He's had to say, "Recalculating" many times! I'm thankful for second chances and U-turns.
This Bible verse tells us that God causes things to work together for good even when we go down the wrong road. "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28.

No comments:

Post a Comment