Friday, September 16, 2016

Investing Time

by Kay Heitsch
Today I heard a message on time. I hadn't really thought about 'investing time'. Today's quote, "Time is like currency. We can either spend our time wasting it or investing it." seemed to go right along with the message.
Investing time in ourselves can be an investment that pays great dividends. When we eat right, exercise, get enough sleep, spend time laughing and doing things we enjoy plus, helping others and spending time with God all these things add energy and enjoyment to our lives. I believe these are a wise investment of our time.
We can waste a lot of time doing things that will not add a thing to our well being or the well being of another.
I'm going to try and think more about "Investing Time." I believe if I do it will add great dividends to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment