Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Hold On To Peace

by Kay Heitsch
Maybe you're not like me, but I tend to respond with an opinion when I hear something upsetting on the news. If I want to 'hold on to peace' I need to keep today's Bible verse, "Fret not yourself because of evil doers..." Psalm 37:1 in my thoughts.
With the election and all that's going on in the world it's easy to be kept stirred up about something. I do not want to live stirred up about something all the time. I want to learn to 'hold on to peace.'
Today's quote, "The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become. Hold on to your peace. Nothing can take it from you unless you give it away. " hit home!
I pray I put this into practice and "Hold On To Peace." I know it will be the best way to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment