Monday, September 12, 2016

I Do What I Want

by Kay Heitsch
We like to joke around in our family and say, "I do what I want!" We make a joke out of it; but it's not so funny if we make a wrong choice.
Free will is having the freedom to make a right choice. I hadn't thought of it that way until I read today's quote. "Free will doesn't mean doing whatever you want. It means having the freedom to do what is right. You are free to make your choices, but you are not free to choose the consequences."
I'm thankful that we have free will. I'm also thankful I am free to make right choices today. Sometimes doing what's right isn't always easy, but in the long run it's worth it.. As the quote also says, "You are free to make your own choices, but you are not free to choose the consequences."

No comments:

Post a Comment