Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Make Today Count

by Kay Heitsch
The older I get the more I understand about making today count. I know I've lived longer than I have left on this earth. So I want each day to count.
Some people ask me why I go to Planet Fitness and exercise. Usually they make a comment about living longer. Well, that's not the reason I exercise and try to take care of my health. I do it to feel good today and hopefully to improve my tomorrows.
Today's quote, "Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Make today count! What you do today may very well improve your tomorrows." says a lot to how I think.
I don't want to come to the end of my life sick and tired thinking, "Boy, I sure wish I had taken better care of myself." I want to "Make Today Count" today and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment