Monday, August 1, 2016

Why Me?

by Kay Heitsch
Have you ever asked yourself, "Why me?" when things go wrong? I think it's natural to feel like asking this question. Life can be hard at times.
When Todd died in the car accident I was tempted to ask, "Why?" I had been reading Dr Peale's books and he made a statement that helped me. He said something like, Don't ask why, but what can I do now with God's help. This has helped me a lot to not ask 'why me' when problems come.

I don't understand at times why things happen as they do. But to be honest I've never felt peaceful or happy asking, "Why?"
Part of today's quote said, "Problem free life never makes a strong person." In this world we live in we need to be strong. So instead of asking, "Why me?" I'm going to try to have a better understanding that 'problems' can make a strong person. Problems can either make you or break you. The choice is ours.
I want to be strong in my journey through life. So I hope to see problems as a way to help me grow stronger with God's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment