Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Take Your Medicine

by Kay Heitsch
Today's quote, "Every time you are able to find some humor in a difficult situation, you win!" I have to say I am blessed to be able to find humor in difficult situations.
This ability to find humor in a difficult situation started when I was very young. I grew up with an alcoholic dad. There were many times if I hadn't had a sense of humor I don't know where I'd be.

Life is tough sometimes, but when you can laugh at the craziness of it all, you win.
Keeping a good sense of humor is a true blessing I have taken for granted many times. Today I'm going to look for ways to find humor as I go about my day.
It's good to laugh according to the Bible. It says, "A cheerful heart is good medicine." I'm going to take that 'medicine' today and I pray every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment