Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Waiting Game

by Kay Heitsch
I don't know about you, but waiting can be hard for me to do at times. I don't mind waiting in line because I usually make a new friend in the process. I've found some things are easier to wait for than others.
Really it doesn't do any good to get upset when you have to wait. Waiting is a part of life. Everything takes time. When you plant something you put the seed in the ground. Then you WAIT! After a good long time comes the harvest.
I'm waiting now for a number of things. Some seem more urgent to know the answers to than others. But I still have to wait!
While I'm waiting I hope to be patient and keep a good attitude. I know from the past that getting upset and worrying doesn't do any good. I'm going to see waiting as a game. I hope to win at this "Waiting Game" with a good attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment