Wednesday, August 3, 2016

A New Friend

by Kay Heitsch
Yesterday while waiting in a waiting room to have a test done I met a lady. Right away we seemed to connect. It wasn't long before we started to talk about life.
We both have been through some tough life experiences and now we both were waiting and sharing how we got through them.
Everyone in the packed waiting room seemed to be listening when I said, "You know being a Christian doesn't mean we won't go through hard times. "In the world we will have trouble!" But we can "be of good cheer" because we have the Lord to be with us and see us through. Kenneika totally agreed and shared how praising the Lord in hard times had really helped her instead of complaining.
I found out that Kenneika also was a member at Planet Fitness. We plan to meet up there one of these days. I made a new friend while waiting. I'm sure it was prearranged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment