Monday, August 8, 2016

Short, Simple & To The Point

by Kay Heitsch
Do you really believe that God can make the very worst things that ever happened in your life work for your very best? I posted a quote today that more or less said God could.
Quite honestly, this seems next to impossible. The Bible states, "Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But with God everything is possible." Matthew 19:26
After I post a quote I try to think of a Bible verse that will back it up. I found Romans 8:28 today to go with the quote. It states that God can cause all things to work together for good.
Years ago I was searching for answers. As I read the Bible I could see that all of my questions were answered in this book. I like quotes because they are usually short and to the point. I found that Bible verses very often are the same way. Think of all the volumes of books written about our thinking. The short Bible verse Proverbs 23:7 says, "As a man thinks so is he." Short and to the point!
Quotes and Bible verses have helped me all through my life. I like things short, simple, and to the point. Quotes and Bible verses are both.

No comments:

Post a Comment