Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Life Happens

by Kay Heitsch
Life happens to all of us. When I say "life happens" I mean things in life we don't like or want to deal with.
I know some people want to believe they can pray things away. I believe in prayer, but I know from experience that some things are not prayed away. Prayer give me strength when 'life happens.'
Some people seem to enjoy being a Victim, When 'life happens' they enjoy having a pity party and invite anyone who will join in, to come.
Some people get angry at God when 'life happens.' Somehow they think nothing bad is ever suppose to happen to them. When it does, it's God's fault.
I try to live my life in a positive way expecting good things to happen. But in reality not everything in every day is good. But I've found that there is something good in everyday.
Yep, 'life happens' to all of us. How we choose to deal with it is our choice. I choose to be a Victor not a Victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment