Sunday, July 3, 2016

Love, Peace & Freedom

by Kay Heitsch
I grew up in the 60's. During that time there was a lot of talk about Love, Peace, and Freedom. Quite honestly, there really wasn't much of any of these things. There was a lot of lust not love, war not peace and turmoil not freedom.
I wanted these things in my life like everyone else did. But talk is cheap and in reality life in the 60's was more talk than reality.

It wasn't until many years later that I found Love, Peace, and Freedom. It took looking for love in all the wrong places first to actually find unconditional love. To find peace, I had to look within for inner peace. And true freedom came when I really understood, "The truth will set you free." John 8:32
This 4th of July weekend I hope you all enjoy Love, Peace, and Freedom.
God bless you and God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment