Thursday, May 12, 2016

Perfect Conditions

by Kay Heitsch
Today's quote, "If you wait for perfect conditions you'll never get anything done." I found on Exercise Quotes. When I read it I was reminded of joining Valley Tan and Fitness years ago.
I had been to the dentist and my whole mouth was numb. As I came on the exit where Valley Tan and Fitness was located I thought about stopping and checking it out. It seemed crazy because I could hardly talk. The conditions were not perfect, but I stopped and joined.
This was one of the best things I could have done. I met some wonderful life long friends there like Bonnie Jones and Sheila Moore. We've had some fun times together.
There's a saying that goes something like this, If you want to do something you'll find the time to do it. If you don't you'll find an excuse. That is so true!
I had several good excuses that day not to stop and join. Today I'm thankful I didn't use an excuse or wait for the conditions to be perfect or I would not have these two wonderful friends in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment