Thursday, January 25, 2024

Through The Fog

By Kay Heitsch

Love and trust God daily, even when you can't see through the fog. ~ Trust God Through The Fog Quotes ~
Every one of us has been through things that we do not understand. We feel like we're in a fog, looking for answers that always seemed out of reach.
I didn't know why Todd had to die. I didn't understand why our first grandson was born with so many health problems. I could go on and on.
But like many of you, I had to come to the point of putting all of my trust in God. He could see through the fog, and I know I will see clearly one day, too.
Our Bible verse says. Now, we see things imperfectly...but then we will see everything perfectly. 1 Corinthians 13:12 NLT
Now, we do see things imperfectly, like looking through fog. But one day, when we get Home, we will see everything perfectly. Oh, happy day!
Love and trust God daily, even when you can't see through the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment