Sunday, November 19, 2023

This Is Too Much

God will give you the strength to get through it. ~ Ask God For Strength Quotes ~
People say some interesting things. Right after Todd died, I was told I wasn't handling his death right. I told them I wasn't handling Todd's death at all because I had turned it over to the LORD. Todd's death was too much for me to handle.
Even though I have turned Todd over to the LORD, I still have to ask for God's strength to get through emotions that come to the surface on special days. I know I am weak and need God's strength to get through.
I do not think I am alone in this. I am sure everyone who has been through the death of a close friend or relative goes through these same feelings. Special days bring them to mind, and emotions well up.
Our Bible verse says. "My grace is all you need. My strength works best in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9
When we admit we are weak and need God's strength, He gives us the strength to get through.
God will give you the strength to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment