Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Peace On The Inside

By Kay Heitsch

Peace is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ. ~ The Peace Of God Quotes ~
In this world, we will all experience trouble. But no matter what we go through, when we have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, we can have peace inside and relax.
Our Bible verse says. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid. John 14:27 NIV
Jesus left us the gift of peace. His peace is much different than the peace the world gives. It's up to us not to let our hearts be troubled or afraid.
Repeating this Bible verse has helped me to calm down and stay at peace in troubled times. I know Jesus is with me.
Peace is not the absence of trouble but the presence of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment