Tuesday, October 10, 2023

My Comback

By Kay Heitsch

God Changed My Life ~ Life Quotes ~
The day I turned my life over to the LORD began my comeback. I had no idea where I would go or what I would do, but I knew God had a good plan for my life.
I had asked God to bring good things out of Todd's death, and I knew He would do it. I knew it would have to be by His grace that anything good would come. I knew who I was, and so did He. I was no surprise to Him.
I needed a comeback, and I knew God was the only One who could give that to me.
Our Bible verse says. But by God's grace, I am what I am, and the grace that He gave me was not without effect. 1 Corinthians 15:10 GNT
I know anything good that has happened in my life is because of God's grace! I am what I am because God changed me.
I had a comeback because God's grace changed me!

No comments:

Post a Comment