Friday, September 22, 2023

Now I Can See

It's hard to explain precisely what happens when you turn your life over to the LORD.
Years ago, I was asked what I knew now that I didn't know before. I found this question challenging to explain.
I remember saying, I don't know. But one thing I do know. I was blind, but now I can see.
What's interesting about my answer is that it was a Bible verse. I did not know it at the time I said it.
It came from a story about a man who personally encountered Jesus. He had been physically blind, and Jesus had healed him. This man was questioned about who had healed him. (See John 9:25)
My situation was not physical but spiritual. I was blind spiritually. Then I met Jesus, and now I could see.
I was seeing life differently than I did before. It was life-changing. I could tell by the question others were seeing the change, too.
I highly recommend giving your life to the LORD. Once you have this personal encounter, you will be changed. You can say, Once I was blind, but now I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment